- When you order we will ask for your name, e-mail address and delivery address. These details will enable us to process your order and contact you in the event of any queries. We will also ask for your telephone number, so that we can contact you urgently if necessary in the event of any problem with your order. We will communicate with you by e-mail, telephone or letter.
- We may also use the information we hold to notify you occasionally about important changes to the web site, new NRS services and special offers. We may invite you to take part in market research. If you would rather not receive these notifications or invitations, please contact us or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We reserve the right to store shopping pattern data in order to provide a better service for our customers. We may occasionally use some of the information we hold for the purposes of testing our internal systems. Such testing is only carried out where necessary, and your information will be treated with the utmost care and respect.
- We work with third-party data analytics and advertising companies. Some of these companies may use anonymous information (but they do not collect or use any personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements or provide data based on which we may provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
For more information about cookies and how to control which cookies you allow, visit All About Cookies (opens in new window). For more information about behavioural advertising, visit YourOnlineChoices UK (opens in new window).
NRS Healthcare is the trading name of Nottingham Rehab Limited.
Sherwood House, Cartwright Way,
Forest Business Park,
Bardon Hill, Coalville,
Registered in England and Wales No.1948041