Environmental Policy Statement
NRS Healthcare recognises that it's operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. As a consequence of this, the management is committed to continual improvement in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
Environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice will be regarded as setting the minimum standards of environmental performance. We will comply with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which we subscribe which relate to our environmental aspects.
The Company will continually improve it's environmental performance by regularly setting and reviewing targets to support the achievement of the following environmental objectives:
- Reduce the amount of waste going to landfill through the development of effective waste management and recycling practices;
- Reduce our contribution to global climate change by utilising responsible energy management practices throughout our operations;
- Reduce the environmental impact of resource use by continuing to develop our equipment refurbishing business;
- Encourage our suppliers to operate in an environmentally sustainable and responsible manner;
- Provide relevant training and supervision to ensure that all our employees understand and adhere to the Company's environmental requirements;
- Regularly review and update our systems, procedures and policies to ensure that they accurately reflect the company ethos;
- Develop and implement an environmental management system in line with ISO 14001; and
- Communicate our Environmental Policy, both internally and externally to all interested parties and make it available to the public.