Enable Me™ Retail & Demonstration Centres
NRS Healthcare’s Enable Me™ Centres are designed to help people who have disabilities, special needs or struggle with day to day tasks due to old age or a medical condition. By visiting an Enable Me™ Centre, you, your friend or your relative can view and try products which could provide a lot of help.
We currently have Centres open at our sites in Bournemouth & Poole and Leicester whilst new Enable Me™ retail and demonstration outlets are constantly being developed in partnership with our local authority ICES (Integrated Community Equipment Services) customers.
In our Enable Me™ Centres you will find;
- A comprehensive range of daily living aids available for purchase, each of which are designed to promote better independence, comfort and safety.
- An Information Suite where you can pick up Enable Me™ Centre product catalogues, advice leaflets on services in the area and access to the free NRS Healthcare AskSARA online self-assessment questionnaire.
- A friendly, knowledgeable, trusted assessor who can help you to better understand your needs and advise about available equipment which can help.
- A range of equipment suitable for residential and non residential care settings.
- A viewing and demonstration area for larger items and home adaptations including stair lifts, rise and recline chairs, adjustable & profiling beds, level access showers, disabled access kitchens, through the floor lifts and much more.
Our Enable Me™ Centres are fully accessible to wheelchair users and feature adapted toilets and easy parking.
During our opening times you can visit as you please. However, if these times are not suitable, please call your local trusted assessor who can arrange a convenient time for you to visit the centre.
If you have a specific type of product in mind, please contact the centre prior to your visit so that we can ensure we have the item in store.
Our current Enable Me™ Centres are located as follows:
Enable Me Bournemouth
c/o NRS Healthcare
498, Wallisdown Road
Opening Hours : 9am-7.00pm Weekdays 9am – 1pm Saturdays
Tel. 0844 89 36 364
The Enable Me™ Centres are designed to support the Government’s directives on TCES (Transforming Community Equipment Services) & Personalisation, which aims to give clients more choice and control over the equipment they receive.