- We work very hard to deliver your order promptly and aim to send out all orders within 48 hours of dispatch.
- Under normal circumstances all goods on your order will be despatched in full. If, however, an item is out of stock we will advise you on our despatch documentation and endeavour to supply the item as soon as possible.
- Most of the products on our site are available from stock and depending on size and weight, the item is sent out by either first class mail or by courier. They should therefore reach you within 48 hours from time of despatch.
- However delays do sometimes occur due to unforeseen circumstances, so if for some reason your parcel hasn't arrived within 10 working days, please contact us on 0845 121 8111 (8.30am – 5pm weekdays).
- Some of our products are made to order and delivered direct from our manufacturing source.
- You can view these items on our website, but these items can only be ordered by telephone and will take longer to deliver – we will advise you of approximate delivery date when confirming the direct delivery order.
- Please note orders for ‘Direct Delivery’ items cannot be cancelled or returned, unless defective, in which case the item will be repaired or replaced providing it is in the one year warranty period.
We regret we cannot always specify exact date or time of delivery. If you require a more urgent delivery e.g. overnight/guaranteed next day, it can normally be arranged at an additional shipment cost - please telephone your order to 0845 121 8111 (8.30am – 5pm weekdays).
Packing, Carriage & Handling Charges
NRS Healthcare offers a two tier price list for products and delivery:
1. Private Purchasers - members of the public who buy items at our normal retail selling price. For orders placed with a value below £40 excluding VAT, we make a delivery/postage cost of £2.95 for each order. Postage is FREE on orders where the total of goods, excluding VAT, comes to £40 or more. Payment must be made at time of ordering by credit or debit card.
2. Professional Purchasers - local authorities and professional healthcare establishments who purchase at our printed professional healthcare catalogue price, known as ‘Professional Healthcare’ prices. Due to the volume of these types of orders, we charge a delivery/carriage cost of £12.50 plus VAT. When placing orders via our website, it is important to log in correctly to ensure you receive the correct product price.